We Machine Complex Precision Components
Acroturn has extensive experience machining complex precision components for the oil and gas industry. Due to the demanding nature of the industry, high-performance materials that ensure accuracy, durability, reliability, wear and corrosion resistance are critical.
Specializing in Copper Nickel Tin/ToughMet®
Acroturn specializes in the machining of these materials including copper nickel tin/ToughMet®. We understand distortion control, volatility of the material during machining and are able to deliver the complex, tight tolerance components required by this industry.
We have expertise in the machining of these critical oil and gas applications.
- Measurement While Drilling – (MWD) components
- Mud Motor Components
- Christmas tree Components
- Counterbalance weights
- Boring equipment
- Directional drilling equipment
- Sinker bars
- Prototype development
- Components for solar energy research
- Turbine blades
- Components for industrial radiography
- Tungsten well logging casing
- Blunt start Higbee threads
- Pressure barrel interconnects
Our short lead times, just-in-time delivery and stocking options make us the ideal solution for all of your oil and gas industry requirements.
Oil and Gas Machining Examples
Click on any image to view in slideshow.